Friday, December 12, 2008

Real Simple.


I am thankful for a clean house


I love to clean. I do appreciate a home that is clean. I guess it goes back to growing up, my mother always keeps a clean house. See mom, I learned something from you! I especially love a clean sink, a made bed, and a freshly vacuumed floor. I don't know why, but being able to see the marks that a vacuum leaves on the carpet is so wonderful. I know, CRAZY!!! There is just a calm feeling when I my house is clean. I have been in a Simplify mode and so I have been organizing, throwing out, and organizing. It is so therapeutic for me! I will be the first to say that my house is not clean all the time, in fact it isn't. A clean home is a happy home!


1 comments:

Linda said...

Love it! I like the vacumn marks on the carpet, too. :-)
Love, Mama