Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lawson Christopher McKnight

Lawson Christopher McKnight, born 9:20am
December 22, 2009.
7lbs 5oz and 19.5 inches!!!!
My Dear Sweet Nephew,
Welcome to the world! I am so blessed that God has allowed me to be your aunt, as well as the aunt of your two precious sisters and cousins. You are only a few hours old; far too young to read this blog but I want you to know how much your Auntie Molly loves and adores you already. You came into this world three days before Christmas, which is perhaps the greatest Christmas gift any of us could have received. I promise to spoil you rotten and kiss on your precious face every time I see you. I know you will be a ray of sunshine to everyone around you, especially your sisters. I pray you have a special bond with your sisters, like I have with your mother. I promise to be here for whatever you may need. I promise to give you everything your mom doesn't want you to have and I especially promise to beat up any girls who try and date you. You have been born into a very loving family and you are the apple of all our eyes! Sweet, sweet Lawson- welcome to the world!!
Love, Auntie Molly

0 comments: