Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Back.

Its true- I'm still alive. The past month has been a little crazy for me and I'll share more with you about that soon. Currently, I'm balancing a lot and it has sent me into a hormonal overdrive. I started crying hysterically yesterday to Jeremy because we ran out of toothpaste. I am so blessed with an amazing husband who, even in my most ridiculous times, still adores me (or at least, pretends too).


Lately, I've been communicating with God a lot. In my life, I have experienced significant healing through simple prayer and a willingness to be healed. Actually, it was more like a desperation to be healed. As I am currently in a new situation that is completely foreign to me, I am once again in that desperate place. Lord- Place your hand on me, guide me, protect me. I am powerless in this current situation and need You.

I am so thankful that God created Jeremy for me- and I for him. Jeremy is a gift I don't deserve. How did I get so lucky? I don't know another man on this earth that would put up with me. Isn't it mind-blowing that when you were being created in your mother's womb- God was creating you, with your spouse in mind? God knew that Jeremy would be exactly what I needed and always wanted. I'm am completely head over heels in love with that man. And quite frankly, I think he's a stud.

If you know what is going on in my life, I am just so thankful for your prayers and support. I love you!

Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth
I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

0 comments: