Monday, July 11, 2011

Crawling and what-not

Trenton is crawling. Not far, but he's moving around. This weekend we will be scrambling to plug outlets and install baby gates. I can't believe how much Trenton has grown. He's such a joy and his smile really lights up the room.

Because Trenton was a preemie (and for peace of mind) he sleeps on a monitor at night. Similar to the Angel Care monitor but better in my opinion, the Nanny Breath Monitor monitors breathing and movement throughout the night. It helps reduce the risk of SIDS and helps moms sleep with the peace of mind their kiddo is relaxing comfortably. There is nothing scarier than breaking out into a cold sweat when your child has slept longer than planned. As such, the monitor has really helped me relax and not be oober paranoid. Recently, Trenton has been moving around in his crib a lot at night. I'm not sure how he does it but he will end up completely on the opposite end of the bed. Well, as a result, Friday night Trenton rolled OFF his sensor mat and the alarm that sounds like an air-raid siren went off. Jeremy and I sprinted to his room (along with Leo) to check on our boy. I don't even think it woke up Trenton because when we picked him up he was pretty much out of it and just sleepily stared at us as if to say, "What the crap guys." I think I pulled a calf muscle hurdling the dog. We limped back into our room (Trenton went right back to sleep) and we noticed Pandy was still passed out on the bed. Way to be a team-player Pandy. lol.

Just another night in the Waters' Household. :)

0 comments: