Monday, October 8, 2007

5 more days

It's the day that we dream of our whole life- the day that we wear our big white dress and walk down the isle to our prince charming... everything magically comes together :) What people don't share with us, as little girls- is the massive amounts of planning and chaos that goes into a wedding. Or, that we were so stressed out in the days preceding "the big day" that we forget to enjoy the excitement, or even GET excited. All the stress aside, I must say I am ready for the day to be here. I'm ready for Jeremy to be known as my husband and I'm ready for the exciting adventure of marriage. I'm just ready for relaxation! I'll post pictures after the ceremony!

1 comments:

Jilly said...

YAY! I wish I could be there! :( Boo. I can't wait to see pictures! You nabbed a good one. :)