Monday, July 28, 2008

Yard Work

Yesterday, Jeremy and I spent about 3 hours working in the yard. I always thought it would be fun to do yard work until I was covered in mud and dirt and had scratches all over my body. Jeremy was laughing at me- pretty much the whole time. We dug up about 1 million Day-Lilly bulbs. My grandma planted many flowers and they haven't been pruned since (about 5 years ago!). The yard looks great now- we still need some more mulch. Our seven bags were not enough- they definitely don't go as far as you think they will! I'll post some pictures later of our beautiful yard!

On Saturday night, I went to see Mama Mia with some girlfriends. While cute and entertaining, I found some of the movie to be a little corny. I prefer seeing musicals on stage, live and in person. :) Call me a traditionalist....

I'm going to start training for my 3rd half marathon this week. I have decided to not run the Rock n' Roll half marathon, due to the price and crowds and will be training for the Fleet week half marathon. Its about 1/2 the price and probably only a tenth as large (crowd wise). That and since it is in October, it will be MUCH cooler :) I'm ready to start running again! I've missed it! Now only if I can get my husband to start training with me!

0 comments: