Monday, September 15, 2008

Conversations with Leo


Molly: Leo I just have to ask,why do you eat grass?


Leo: because I just get so hungry.


Molly: I feed you everyday


Leo: So.


Molly: Where did you get your name?


Leo: From my master’s favorite Movie, “300”


Molly: Wait, if Jeremy is your master, what does that make me?


Leo: You are like my Mom.


Molly: Your mom? That’s weird!


Leo: Well, you feed me, take me for walks and make sure I never have eye goopies in my eyes. Thanks by the way for sticking your fingers in my eye sockets everyday.


Molly: Your welcome, I guess. What is your favorite time of day?


Leo: What is time? I like the part when I get to go to the park.


Molly: Who is your favorite person?


Leo: Pandy.


Molly: Pandy isn’t a person. What has been your favorite snack that you have either stolen or been fed?


Leo: Oh, teddy grahams. Much better than your organic mess- I don’t like your style of cooking. Sorry but its true.


Molly: Then why do you always put your nose up on the table to smell whats up there?


Leo: Would you rather me do that or eat grass?


Molly: It’s a toss up. What are some words you live by?


Leo: Run away from the magazines by your bed


Molly: I didn’t even hit you with the magazine! I just slapped my hand with it to get you off the bed!


Leo: That was appalling!


Molly: You were really annoying and I was trying to sleep


Leo: Right.


Molly: What is one word that describes you?


Leo: Smart.


Molly: That is definitely not what I was thinking.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

awww, just because he eats grass and likes Pandy doesn't mean he isn't smart!
ok, that is what it means.

at least he is cute, and sweet. :)

Moppy said...

Leo is so sweet-- he just likes to pretend he is a farm dog, so he practices eating grass. :-) He's a great dog!!
Love, Moppy