Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"The Office"

Ok. One day I WILL get around to painting my office. I will I will I will! I need your help in picking out paint. According to the Sherwin Williams "Discover your Style" quiz my style is:


Around the World and Expand your Horizons. I have to say. I don't like any of those colors, so back to the drawing board it is. I was thinking about a calm blue. I've never been one to decorate with blue, I tend to decorate with Reds, Yellow, and Green. I really like the color "Blamy" by Sherwin Williams (look it up). I think its a happy color. In all honesty- I'd like that color in my kitchen. How awesome would a blue kitchen with red accents be? I think it would be fantastic.

Here is another light blue from Restoration Hardware. Its called Seafoam.

What do you think? Advice? Thanks.

1 comments:

Natalia said...

we have the seafoam from restoration in our conference room. it is a good color...but i now associate it with serious meetings and not such good news. the only time we are in that conference room. can we pick a different color? LOL!