Monday, November 10, 2008

From the Kitchen of Biggie.

Last night I was feeling very Martha Stewart-ish. So, I put on my apron (which I tend to wear for hours at a time) and got busy in the kitchen. I made a home-made pizza. Not just ANY home-made pizza, but a home-made BBQ pizza with home-made whole wheat crust.
It was fantastic.











After dinner- I sipped on a cup of HOT tea while Jeremy and I watched Saving Private Ryan. OH! We built our first fire, even though it wasn't very cold- It was a fantastically relaxing evening.













3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm coming to eat at your house! I LOVE the fireplace picture. Mimi would have loved it!!
Love, Mama

Unknown said...

Ahem... WHICH barbecue sauce did you use?!?!

Unknown said...

I believe that I will have to cry myself to sleep...