Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Allllll I want for Christmas is....

Ok, so here is my Christmas list. So, for all of you who love me dearly, I am publishing my Christmas list so you can spoil me rediculously. Here we go.
To start out- I want the Rachel Ray Pots. I've asked Jeremy for them, so talk to him before you run and buy them for me. AND you can totally buy them on Overstock.com by clicking that link :)

I also want new everyday dinnerware. Marth Stewart Whiteware collection. Need I say More?

Ok, I desperately need some new running gear. So hook it up with Target gift cards and if you don't want to do that- I wear a medium in workout wear. Gift cards to Running Etc. would also be fantastic.

More to come later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the rachael ray pots and pans last year for Christmas but I haven't been able to use them yet. They have been put up but I will be able to use them very very soon!! YAY!!

Jill Williams said...

I don't mean to be a downer, I love Rachel Ray, but you hurt my heart wanting those pot and pans. I need to teach you about cookware, lol.