Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TAGGED!




Loved you Once, Love you Still..
Always have, always will.



This is a new one and I like it so I will do it. ;)


What is your husbands name? Thomas Jeremiah
How long have you been married? 14 months and LOVING it!
How long did you date? 3 years. It was all long distance so we really learned how to talk and communicate, which is perhaps why our first year of marriage was a blast.

How old is he? 25. He is a young stud.

Who is taller? Do I need to answer this? I'm 5'3. He's 6'4.
Who can sing the best? Its a toss up on who can sing equally the worst.
Who is smarter? We both have our strengths. Jeremy is very intelligent and a wonderful writer and we will have smart children, despite what some family members say!

Who does the laundry? I do. However, he knows how and has been known to do some if I already have it sorted. (oh, and only if it's whites or towels, stuff he can't ruin by throwing in the dryer)
Who pays the bills? What bills? lol, jk! Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it or laying on it? If it is laying on it...I do absolutely and no way no how will there be trading!
Who mows the lawn? We hire someone. LOL
Who cooks dinner? Me. He makes fantastic Chicken Fiesta Rollups though.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Me. He's stubborn. BIG TIME.
Who kissed who first? I really don't remember honestly.

Who wears the pants? We both do. We make combined decisions on all things important!

I now TAG Laura Martin and Meghann McKnight to add this to their blog!

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Love the new background for the blog! As far as who is more stubborn...I think your sister would say that YOU are! LOL. Love you guys. You make a wonderful couple. Oh, and your kids are going to be smart too!

Jill Williams said...

This is a cute post, you guys are an adorable couple.

Linda said...

I'd do it on my blog, but somehow I don't think it would fit :-). Love this post though! And yes, you'll have BRILLIANT children, like their parents!
Love, Mama