1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Cofee? Does that count?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?He wraps them!
3. Colored light on house/tree or white? White lights- elegant
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No- but I wanted to hang some this year but completely forgot.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Normally Thanksgiving weekend but we were out of town so it was the first weekend of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My dad's sweet potato casserole. Its the best. No comparison
7 . Favorite holiday memory as a child? Ok probably when we had my little pony toys set out in front of the fireplace- OR when we got a VCR. LOL
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope :) Save it all!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights and clear/silver ornaments and silver ribbon.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it for one day, and only if I don't have to go to school or work that day
12. Can you ice skate? No
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Probably my dollhouse that my grandparents gave me when I was 10.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pecan Pie!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Curried Fruit.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? Star... but it fell off when our Christmas tree fell over so now... there is nothing LOL.
18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? Definitely giving- but preferably to people I don't know very well who are truly in need. I think it underlines what we should all be thinking about during the Holidays... how to share Christ's love through service. There is no better feeling.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yum
21. What do you want for Christmas? I don't have any specifics-time with my family is the greatest reward.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes- my best friends and I do an annual gift exchange.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? PJ's baby!
24. Do you own a Santa hat? No
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Switch between my family and Jeremy's family
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Posted by Molly and Jeremy at Tuesday, December 23, 2008