Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Dreams

It is 2009. I often wonder how it got to be 2009 in the blink of an eye. Its amazing. I remember celebrating 1990, 1999, 2000... Y2k anybody? For the past few years, I decided to not make a New Year's resolution because I often believed it was just a way to set yourself up for failure. How many people actually achieve their resolutions? I mean- who actually loses that weight? Although I am not making a resolution to lose weight per say- I am trying to achieve a healthier life style and stick to my weight watchers plan as a guide. Accountability please!

I am excited about the New Year and the new adventures for Jeremy and me.... I realize the secret to happiness is to continually fall in love and to give the soul a reason for butterflies. I desire that our marriage continues on the quest to be closer to God and build a stable home built on faith for our children (that will one day come!). Happy New Year everyone!

What are your dreams?

1 comments:

Keepin it Sassy said...

Hello my dear! I'll be your accountability partner :) We can trash talk our goals together! lol. Happy 2009 love and miss you!