Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am so grateful for....

I have not yet posted the things that I am so grateful for and with this Christmas season I thought I would post some of the things I am grateful for.

1. First and foremost my Savior Jesus Christ.
2. My absolutely wonderful husband! He is such a hard worker and really takes pride in providing for his family. He is such a good husband and dog-daddy and I love him very much. I am a very lucky woman to have him in my life
3. My family- my sisters and parents. Just wonderful examples of strong marriages.
4. My best friends. I am so lucky to have so many friends who are so supportive and love me! Every one's friendship means so much to me.
5. My beautiful home
6. Jeremy and I both have good jobs. I am so grateful for the jobs we have, especially with the economy right now. We are very blessed to be where we are.
7. The ability to exercise- I think I take it for granted that I have the ability to move and run and enjoy being active
8. Alpha Phi
9. Books! I really love to read.
10. digital cameras!! I can't imagine going back to the old way!
11. The whole line of Scrubbing bubbles!! I love the products, they clean so well and so conveniently.
12. King Size Beds..oh the room!! (I want one!!)
13. To be living in America!
14. Amazon..what would I do without free shipping.
15. To have NO Credit card debt!
16. COWS! without them we wouldn't have great steaks or cheese!
17. Hot running water. Not only for washing the dishes and the laundry, but for long bubble baths!
18. The ocean, where without I couldn't dream!
19. The color black. Just wear this for 2 months after the holidays and you won't feel guilty about all the yummy holiday food you ate! ;) gotta love it.
20. My sweet, sweet dogs- I just adore my Leo and Pandy- they make me laugh everyday!

We have been blessed us with so much. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: