Friday, January 16, 2009

BTW


I picked up some Cucumber Method yesterday at Target. Smells like good times. This is my kind of house work! And no worries about pruning these delicate hands, because I have found some FANTASTIC cleaning gloves at Gloveables.


So. If you are stuck in a rut with cleaning, my favorite cleaning ideas are as follows:
Go to target and buy Method products.

Their slogan?

‘Clean naked’.

Biodegradable, PETA friendly, and they come in the most beautiful colors and smells. Oh, and you can clean with your dogs at your feet and you both won’t fall over dead with all that bleach stench.


1 comments:

Jilly said...

Check out these aprons since you're into adorable housewife accessories! I LOVE cute-sy aprons! :) Makes cooking so much more fun!

http://www.dlux57.com/?gclid=CIaz56vwmpgCFQUWGgod51momw