Thursday, January 22, 2009

I was Tagged. Tour of my Life

Ten questions were asked. Ten questions answered.Nine pictures taken. Enjoy this tour of my life. I mean, what is the point of pretending your life is perfect on some blog when we all know life is generally pretty rough (fun, but rough). I hope you are not too turned off by these real- unedited- photos of my life- I TAG MEGHANN TO DO THE SAME!


1. Fridge. Its stocked- but I just went to the store. I like when my fridge is colorful. I means I have healthy stuff in there!


2. Kitchen Sink. Wow I never realized how ugly my sink is. The rest of my kitchen is cute. But the sink? Not so much-needs cleaning!

3. Favorite room. Its a toss up. The family room where Jeremy and I cuddle on the couch and watch movies. Or the study, freshly painted and organized!














4. Favorite shoes- probably my running shoes. (not my actual shoes- mine are muddy)



5. Closet. One of my 3!

6. Toilet- downstairs toilet. Mr. Waters obviously did not put the seat down.





7. Hamper. Keeping up with the wash. This is Good.



8. Self Portrait


9. Dream Vacation. Tuscany.

2 comments:

Jill Williams said...

Ha! We have the exact same fridge. Mine, not so stocked though. Need to go to the store :(

Molly and Jeremy said...

that fridge is SO tiny... need more room!