Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The More I Seek You

The more I seek you,
The more I find you
The more I find you,
the more I love you
I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
feel your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

The above lyrics were sung at a good friend's wedding this weekend and although I have heard the song before- hearing it at this particular point in my life touched me in a new way. As life gets amazingly busy, its important for me to rely on the Lord. Sit. Rest. Breath. I realize that without Peace in my life- "heavenly" peace, things are just chaotic. If you haven't heard the song, download it on i-tunes. Its by Kari Jobe- I'm sure it will bring you down a notch on the stress level. Listen to it-close your eyes, and concentrate on your breathe. Let peace overwhelm you.

1 comments:

Framed by Grace said...

I love Kari Jobe...and I needed this post today..thanks.