Monday, July 6, 2009

Old Lady?


You know... Jeremy will refer to me as his "old lady" every now and then. Its just a term often used when referring to the "wife". However, lately I am feeling quite old. When the heck did I venture into my late 20's? Seriously. I'll be 28 in a few months and for the first time in my life I FEEL like I'm 28. I'm pooped. Work, School, Wifely-duties, bills, School, Yoga, School, Running School. I think I've just taken on too much. There isn't anything I can take out really. So anyways, I totally saw a picture of me in a bathing suit from this past weekend and my first words were... "Holy Crap". No body likes to see themselves in a bathing suit. I just goes against those rules of nature. I realized that I no longer have the young, early 20's body. I'm quickly diving into the world of cellulite and hips. I just tell myself its me getting ready for pregnancy. And before any of you get excited I am NOT pregnant and don't plan to be for quite some time. Capiche? I am grateful though- that I am flexible and strong. I eat healthy and drink lots of water. I'm not a size 4 and probably will never be a size 4 again in my life. Who wears a size 4? Size 4 can blow it. I'm rockin' it out at a size 8 and I'm proud. That's right ladies. I weigh 140 pounds. (sometimes a little more, like right now for example after a holiday weekend). Be proud of your body and proud of being healthy. Be proud of how God made YOU!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Amen to that! God made YOU beautiful!!!

Meghann said...

absolutely! and not only are you gorgeous, that is one amazingly cute kiddo hanging around you in those photos :)

Tambre McClenny said...

Love it!!! I am right there rocking out my size 8, 140 lbs body right along with u!!! :o)