Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall is here..

Hear the yell....back to school, ring the bell
I go back to school this week and
for some reason.
I just don't have those
warm and fuzzy feelings
that I used to get.
Perhaps it is because my mom
didn't take me out to buy new clothes and shoes (thanks a lot Mom, wink)
nor do I have new crayons nad pencils.
Nope.
This year, for one class I have
19 BOOKS
WHAT THE CRAP IS UP WITH THAT
Who has time to read 19 books/class?
Oh wait, that will be me- forcing myself to MAKE the time.
I haven't even looked at the book list for the second class.
A part of me is excited for this semester, but a part of me is also terrified.
Encouragement needed!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Mols ...if there is anyone who can keep her eyes focused on the goal ...it is you! I have no doubt that you will do very well, even if you do just skim at least one of those 19:) love you!

Linda said...

Oh, no, I'm a bad mom. I guess I'll have to take you shopping for at least something!! :-)
Love you sugar,
Mama