Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Husband.

its a guy thing. and before you judge, your husband would
totally do the same thing. LOL

I always thought these things were cheesy, but I did it. Thanks for the tag.
Ok, here we go......
1. What is his name? Thomas Jeremiah Waters- he goes by Jeremy.
2. Who eats more? Jeremy. By a lot.
3. Who said “I love you” first? Jeremy did, only a few weeks into our relationship. We got pretty serious pretty fast!
4. Who is taller? Do I really need to answer this? I'm 5'3 and Jeremy is 6'4
5. Who is smarter? ME. DUH! Actually, I think many people don't always give Jeremy credit for how smart he really is. He is currently pursuing his Masters in Government and Middle Eastern Politics. His mind easily wraps around Islamic policy. It blows my mind. I'll edit papers for him and have to stick to the grammar stuff because I don't understand anything related to the Middle East. He's brilliant- what can I say. Oh, and our children will also be brilliant. Because they will have smart, awesome parents.
6. Who is more sensitive? This is a hard one….Jeremy would say he isn't sensitive but he totally is. Anytime I fuss at him, or ask him to do something, or he has to eat vegetables he pouts, gets whiny. Drives me INSANE. I get my feelings hurt easily. I think Jeremy does to, he just responds in a more or less "insensitive" way. I love that Jeremy is sensitive, I think it makes him a better husband, because he understands where I am coming from. My mom will tell you that I've always been sensitive- people in my life who love me just work around it. We all need to bend a little bit, don't we? Its something I'm working on but may just never change. I aim to please, and am also sensitive to other people.
7. Who does the laundry? Me. Jeremy sometimes helps -he will wash it and occasionally remember to put it in the dryer and that is it. He'll fold the laundry, I have to ask him to do it though. I think guys don't have the gene that causes them to just "clean" or just "fold laundry"... I immediately notice if something need to be done. I haven't met a guy who does this though...
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in bed I am on the right side but if you are looking at the bed I am on the left side. Even when we are in hotels, that's the way it is. 9. Who pays the bills? I do. I handle the money. Jeremy spends it :)
10. Me- I cook dinner every night... he will grill though. He is good at grilling.
11. Who is more stubborn? Jeremy big time. He's like a 5 year old when he doesn't get his way. Its pretty funny.
12. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Me……I really will admit when I am wrong. Jeremy will not admit when he is wrong. Just ask him to spell premise.
13. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 awesome sisters.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship?It really depends...I would say we have a true partnership, which I believe is important for a healthy marriage.
15. What do you like to do together? We are kind of lazy….we like to sleep in, watch movies, have band of brother's marathons on lazy days, workout, eat, spend time with family and friends, love on our dogs, and Jeremy has even ventured into yoga with me. I am trying develop a tolerance for golf, I just haven't found it yet.
16. Who eats more sweets? Neither one of us eats sweets. But I'm definitely the healthy eater of the two of us
17. Who asked out whom first? Well this is a complicated question. If you know our story, you know how the answer to this. HOWEVER, posting our first encounter will make a good blog entry.
18. How did you meet? After graduating from college, I worked at a Diamond store and he came in with a friend, who was buying a diamond ring. End of story.
19. Who kissed who first? I think I kissed him.
20. Who proposed? Jeremy did. He proposed at a restaurant at the beach. I think he had plans for a beach proposal but tropical storm Ernesto decided to blow thru that same night.
21. His best features? I love everything about him. I love his physique... he's big and strong, and just hot. He has a great smile though... seriously, makes you melt.
22. What is his greatest quality? There are just too many……..he makes me laugh, he is kind, he is smart, loving and giving. He's all around a great husband.
23. Tag? I tag Janine and Meg!

1 comments:

Laura said...

That picture made me bust out laughing at work! I can so see Chad posing like that!! HAHA!! Thank you for sharing:)