Monday, September 7, 2009

My perfect morning.

This morning, when the alarm went off, I opened my eyes just a sliver and looked around. On my left, my peacefully sleeping husband. On my right, my adorable Pandy, sprawled out and taking up more than her fair share of the bed. At the bottom of the bed, my Leo boy curled up with his daddy. To their advantage, they are both pretty cute when they are sleeping, so I let them both cuddle up with us. There we were. Just the four of us. Our little family. All snuggled up and warm. Just a little slice of perfect on this holiday morning.

Now tell me...how is a girl supposed to get out of bed on a day like this!?!
Well, you weren't there to give me an answer, so I didn't.
I just laid there and soaked it up.
I soaked up my little slice of perfect.

0 comments: