Thursday, November 19, 2009

update!!!

For those of you who are keeping track of my treatments, I am down to the last 3 bottles of pills. (Que the Hallelujah Soundtrack). I had been saving a lot of my medicine bottles, hoping to have a bonfire and burn them. However, I figured I would be doing wrong by the environment if I did that, so I took the bottles to the pharmacy for recycling instead. Nothing like handing the Pharm tech four one-gallon bags of old pill bottles. They just raised an eyebrow at me....whatever.

As my hormones are going through "reconstruction" as I like to call it- I have had these weird phases of emotional instability (my husband would probably argue that this is not abnormal for me, but whatev). I was driving home from work the other day and heard a country song on the radio that I have not heard in well-over ten years. Its your typical country song, about a guy who loves his dog. I started crying. Crying to the point i had to pull over in the Mennonite Church parking lot to get myself together.

Sweet.
Whilst sobbing in the parking lot, an Amish looking woman
walked by my car and just stared at me blankly.
Double Sweet.
I figured I needed to suck it up and drive home.
So that's what I did. And proceeded to love on my kids.
So before you think I'm completely crazy, look up the lyrics
to "Feed Jake"
and tell me you wouldn't get teary eyed too!

3 comments:

Linda said...

We're going to have a party when you finish those meds!!
Love you, sugar,
Mama

Natalia said...

Oh Molly!!! If you ever need a shoulder to cry on- I'm a phone call away! We love you SO much! Congratulations on being done with treatment!!! You're such a strong woman that admire!

Laura said...

God is good!