Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pandy

(Pandy hiding in shame because of her weight gain.)

I'm a bad mom.
Pandy, has apparently gained 3 pounds,
which is about 18% of her body weight. Poor girl.
She's on a diet.
I wonder if that is why she's had such horrific gas lately?
It will seriously clear you out of a room.
Her gas is the SBD kind (silent, but deadly).
I don't like to call Pandy "fat" because I think that is an ugly word.
She is "pretty plus "...
hopefully she doesn't get too pretty
or else her legs wont be able to support her.

1 comments:

Linda said...

Poor Pandy-- it was all that prednisone the vet had you on-- your mom will get it off. Just have to limit what you eat, which I know will be a hard thing for you. But, have to lose some pounds so you can have Christmas treats. ;-)
Love, Moppy