Monday, May 10, 2010

Sparty Gets Married?

Ok, Sparty is definitely not getting married nor am I picking out his or her future spouse but one thing I AM doing is praying for that future spouse already. Perhaps that boy or girl is growing in the belly at the same time Sparty is, perhaps they are already in kindergarten, perhaps they are not even a twinkle in their mother's eye. But one thing I do know, is that God is not bound by time and He hears the prayers and the sweet wishes I have for my child. After Jeremy's departure on Friday, I started thinking about the beauty of a husband and wife relationship. It is unlike any relationship on earth and God designed it to be that way. Jeremy is my life partner, my best friend, my soul mate. The absence I feel when he is not around for long periods of time, I would consider to be incomparable to any other relationship. God wants us as husband and wife to walk side by side and while we may not do this physically, we have a spiritual connection that is not restricted by distance. I pray that Sparty finds a spouse and has a relationship with that person like Jeremy and I have. I pray that throughout life, Sparty knows his or her true value. I pray this value is reinforced by Jeremy and I, and by one day their spouse.

1 comments:

Linda said...

You are amazing to be praying already. I love you sugar!
Love, Mama