Friday, January 28, 2011

Its Friday... And I'm in Love


Ok, so I know I talk probably too much about my precious son but I just cannot help it. I mean, you've seen picture of those sweet cheeks. How can you not LOVE THEM and just want to squeeze them. Trenton is surely squeezable and kissable. I was looking back through some of my old blogposts and cam across this post.

As I'm reading it, I clearly remember the feelings I was feeling when I wrote that post. This line caught my attention: "After our talk, I had a dream that I was in a hospital bed in an all white room holding an infant. I believe this was God speaking to me- "You will have a child"... now whether or not that child comes to me the "traditional" way or not- I believe God's word. He will give us a baby when we are ready. I look forward to the day I can hold my daughter or son and play with their little hands and toes. I know it will happen."
I teared up. I know that God was faithful to me in His promise. He didn't leave me hanging. He gave me exactly what I prayed for. I believed God's word and spoke it into my heart. I now am the mom to a precious baby boy.
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:27-28

1 comments:

Meghann said...

this makes me cry--with happiness. :) I love my sweet nephew and I love my incredible sister!!