Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can it be?



Can it be that I'm almost done with my PhD classes? Its crazy how this has flown by! But on the other hand, I feel like I still have a huge mountain to climb. I keep pushing forward- I'm praying that God hears the desires of my heart. To Teach! And of course, to have a more flexible schedule so I can spend more time with my guy. Will you pray it with me?


I'm trying to keep in my head Psalms 37:4

Delight yourselves in the Lord and He will give you the

DESIRES OF YOUR HEART!


Other than that, we are fresh off of a weekend of family in town. Trenton had a great time visiting with his grandparents from Georgia. I sure we all lived closer together so we could see them more often. We had a blast though, relaxing, shopping, and walking on the boardwalk. That kid is sure loved a lot!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad it was a good trip!!

No doubt in my mind God has a great plan for you to teach! Hang in there!!! Love you!

Moppy said...

That verse was in our wedding annoucement. :-)
Love, Mama