Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby its HOT outside.

I'm ready for fall. I'm ready for the cooler weather, football, apple cider, etc. I'm also ready to enjoy a cup of hot coffee without sweating to death. There are a lot of things I cant wait to do with Trenton in the cooler weather. My sweet boy is so hot natured that anything outdoors is not always fun for him. With the cooler weather, we will be able to go on more walks and runs. Hopefully he will enjoy it. The arrival of fall also indicates that Christmas is around the corner. This Christmas will be the first Christmas I have spent with my family in three years and the first Christmas I have spent with my sister since 2005- needless to say I am excited to have ALL the kids together!


Lately, I've been thinking about traditions I want to start in our family. I want Trenton to think back on his life and remember traditions we shared. More importantly, I want to create memories that bond our family together. Memories and traditions that Trenton can pass on to his family one day.

One of my favorite memories of my childhood was not a friday night (unhealthy) pizza night, but rather a friday night with homemade popcorn and sliced apples with a rented movie. I loved that tradition.

What are some of your traditions?

Trenton update: He's discovered the joys of tipping over the dog water bowl. sweet.

0 comments: