Monday, July 25, 2011

SAHM.

For the last week and the next few weeks I am a stay at home mom (SAHM) while I transition jobs. I have to say that I have treasured every single second. I've missed so many of Trenton's daily milestones when I am gone from him 40+ hours a week. I've loved spending quality time with him. Last week, we were both lucky because Jeremy took a vacation week too. We did not do anything extraordinary but simply spent time together as a little family. Our adventures included trips to Williamsburg to visit the winery, cheese chop, and yankee candle outlet. I treasure these times together as we are building memories as a family. I am so grateful for the husband and child God has blessed and entrusted me with.


Trenton update: Trenton is really learning to use his words. He says, "mama" when I go pick him up in the morning. So I know its more than just babbling but he is actually making connections between words and people. He's such a big boy!

0 comments: