Friday, July 4, 2008

Summer Nights

Here is my stunningly good looking husband and I at Red Star
Here are my BFF's Mis and Mel
Melanie and I always take awesome pictures
Missy and I were pretending to be paparazzi



Last night we went out with some friends- I am probably one of the most blessed people when it comes to great friends. I have girlfriends who I truly consider my soulmates! I have included some pictures so you can see a few of them.

Today is the 4th of July- I am truly thankful for such a wonderful country and am even more thankful for those who serve. Jeremy and I are heading up to DC tomorrow to do the "tourist" thing. One of his Marine friends is in Quantico, so we're picking him up on the way! Any good restuarant suggestions? We normally end up in China Town but would love some new ideas!!

0 comments: