Monday, September 22, 2008

The Mantle is where is AT!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. I've started decorating my mantle with the seasons... and I just have to say its beginning to look FABULOUS. I put all these cute little pumpkins all over it. Even though Jeremy says they are Tennessee colors, I still like them :) I'm going to get some branches, spray paint them black and put them in vases to get an eliment of creepy-ness for halloween. Here is my mantel:

mantel

I'm also going to add more pumpkins- over kill? I don't think so- I like to be festive. JUST WAIT until Christmas. :)

3 comments:

Meghann said...

very pretty! I think you need a framed print of Uga there, though.

Jilly said...

Gorge! So, Christmas decorating mantles is the bomb dot com. ;)

Natalia said...

I love your mantle! MORE PUMPKINS! That is my vote:D Can you come over and decorate my mantle too? hehe...