Friday, October 17, 2008

Dreams


Last night, I had a dream that I was Victoria Beckham's BFF. Not only was I her BFF, but I was her trusted nanny (joke, right?). She was taking me along with their family, on a trip to London to visit her family... she had the NERVE to stick me in coach while everyone else road first class. I mean seriously. Although I'm completely bitter about the lack of travel hospitality, I do have to say I love her hair cuts. She always looks fabulous- but a little to skinny.

On to other things- Tonight I am celebrating my birthday with friends. Although a week late, my best friend Melanie and I have birthdays that are a day apart. For the past 6 years, we have all celebrated together and since we were both out of town last night, we delayed the celebration until tonight. About 20 of us are going to dinner and dancing at a place called Rumba's. (http://www.rumbabistro.com/) I'm really excited about hanging out with friends. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done- I need a new style, I've had this one for 3 months. Its time for a change!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you do to your hair?!? No Posh hairdo's please! Okay, now send pictures.