Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick and Sick

The cold-of-death seems to be making its way around my office. My only wish is that people would just use their sick days. Please? Sharing is not caring when it comes to the sniffles/shakes/pukes. Jeremy and I have both been battling the elements lately. First, he got sick and then gave it to me and then I gave it back to him. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. They are starting to kick in- hopefully I'll be 100% by the weekend. I made Jeremy a doctor's appointment today at 3pm. I'm not sure what it is about guys- but they think they can use their man-powers to conquer anything. I basically made the appointment and told Jeremy.. "You're going". It probably wasn't the sympathy he was looking for but whatev. Hopefully they will give him a big shot. (wink, wink)


So a friend introduced us to a website called makemebabies.com that allows you to upload a picture of yourself and your "partner" and see what your child would look like. It sounded like fun so I tried it out. I think I did something wrong, or Jeremy is having some sort of cyber-affair because here's the result:





Yes, that's right: Jeremy and I created a black baby. And that was totally by doing the "auto-detect"- I didn't choose a race.

2 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ok, totally awesome because WE have that baby two and one of us IS black. :)

Keepin it Sassy said...

I love that your baby is black and beautiful.