I have always been a healthy eater. During my pregnancy, I have developed some weird cravings that are very unlike Molly. I enjoy my veggies and lean meats and protein. The other day however, I craved a McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese. I can honestly say I've never had one of these in my life... EVER. I'm not sure it was all I thought it was going to be. I think I ate about half of it. Jeremy on the other hand, is thrilled that I have navigated (slightly) away from my organic veggies somewhat. I'm sure I'll be back there in no time. Now I have even more of a motivation to eat healthy.... Here is what is going on with Sparty this week:
Monday, May 31, 2010
My eating habits...
How big is your baby? About the size of a large banana — and speaking of bananas, if you eat one this week, there's a good chance your baby will get a taste, too. That's because he swallows a bit of amniotic fluid each day (for nutrition, hydration, and to practice digesting), so he eats whatever's on your menu — and gets to put those developing taste buds to good use. So go ahead and eat those veggies: Your baby may develop a taste for them when he’s older.
The more veggies I eat the greater the chance that Sparty will eat veggies...then we will be able to gang up on Jeremy, who does not like his vegetables. Bring on the Broccoli!
Posted by Molly and Jeremy at Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jeremy and vegetables?? It would be a miracle haha. But, he's trying some!
Love, Mama
By the way, a quarter pounder with cheese was my most frequent, bizarre craving when I was preggo too! My friend, Megan, was the same way:) You aren't crazy!
By the way, a quarter pounder with cheese was my most frequent, bizarre preggo craving as well! You aren't crazy:):):)
Post a Comment