Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift. 2 Cor.9:15

Forgive my blogging hiatus. Last week I had a modular class (all day, every day, 8-5pm) studying Communication and Theology. It hurt my brain, but was by far the best class I have had in my PhD studies. It was exactly what I needed both spiritually and academically. I met amazing doctoral colleagues that I know, will be friends for a long, long time.
Perhaps the biggest news of the past 2 weeks is the fact that Jeremy and I are having a SON! We are so thrilled we just cannot stand it. We have been blessed with this most precious gift.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I'm going to be an uncle!!!! lol

I know I have said it before, but I am so thrilled for you guys! (And Lawson is thrilled to have a buddy--he is already plotting ways that he and sparty can drive mom crazy :p )

Jillian said...

He's a handsome one! :)