Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm Back!

So its been about say... 5 months since I've lost blogged. And it doesn't seem like 5 months, but then it also seems like a lifetime. You see, in the past five months, I've had a baby and completed 4 doctoral courses. Yes I am insane. But I do have to say that my greatest accomplishment aside from my sweet baby boy Trenton is not losing my sanity. I'll catch you up on Trenton's birth another day. Today however, I want to dedicate my post to my sweet husband Jeremy, who has been my saving grace since my water broke prematurely on September 2.



This guy:


...is the most amazing husband and wonderful dad. Never once, have I heard him complain about waking up a million times a night to change a diaper, or clean out the poop in Trenton's bathtub, or running to CVS in the middle of the night to get mylicon. He has helped me recover from an unexpected premature delivery and has continued to let me know he thinks I am beautiful even though I have the post pregnancy body blues. So thanks babe, for being such an amazing dad and husband. These past few months wouldn't have been as easy if you weren't here. Thank you for choosing US over everything else. I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Meghann said...

he really is an awesome guy! It has been fun watching him become such an amazing dad!
there is something pretty special about watching my baby sister become a mom, too. you are incredibly beautiful and I am so proud of you and amazed by what you both are doing!!